marketing investment is $40.56 for every dollar invested. Email marketing
is still the most cost-effective form of digital marketing. While email may
not be as trendy as Facebook, Twitter and other online social communities,
it remains large and in charge with 3 times as many email accounts as
Twitter & Facebook accounts combined. Not only do many people use email,
but they use email often. So very often. 72% of people check their email 6
or more times per day!
How can you effectively market to all of this frantic email-checking? Follow email marketing best practices:
- Organize your prospects and customers into segmented lists
- Nurture customers and prospects with useful, relevant, and targeted content
- Create multi-day auto-responders that tell a story. Make each one count!
- Use aesthetically pleasing templates
- Write catchy and concise subject lines
- Offer an easy option to unsubscribe
- Measure results, adapt and change
Do not miss an opportunity to effortlessly nurture your prospects and customers and earn more.
Click Here to find out more about our Email Marketing Platforms